Updated: Mar 15, 2019
Celebrate who you are being right now
Celebrate who you want to be
Celebrate your dreams
Celebrate your vulnerability
Celebrate your truth
Celebrate those you look up to and model them
Celebrate the magnificent power you have within you
Celebrate the communities
Celebrate the fact that we are all here to support each other, no matter what
Celebrate knowing that all the strengths you need are already within you.
2019 is a very special year in terms of energy and the healing that this energy can provide us. It is said to be a year of evolution, with a very strong power coming in to help us move towards a higher state of consciousness.
Let’s use this energy to increase our awareness about everything we can be for ourselves and everything we can be for other people. I cannot insist enough on the importance of contribution. There is always someone that can benefit from your help and your love. How much more awesome would it be if our change can also impact the person next to us? What if our experience and our sharing of that experience could impact someone’s life in a way you cannot even imagine?
Any impact that has been made on bigger scales, has always started in small communities. Become an advocate of your energy, of your power, of your truth and of your acceptance.
Celebrating your Feminine Energy
Feminine energy is curvy while masculine energy is about straight lines. Would you agree with me that always walking through straight lines, might be a bit boring? And that being on a constant roller coaster might be draining after a while? Balance. Walk a line, make a curve, turn right, go straight, repeat. You can also include a pirouette once in a while, they are quite fun!
Feminine energy is creative, masculine energy is controlling.
Feminine energy it is intuitive, masculine energy is logical.
Feminine energy is collaborative, masculine energy is competitive.
Feminine energy is about the journey, masculine energy is about the results.
Feminine energy is emotional, masculine energy is protective.
We all have feminine and masculine energy within us. To be sustainable and to be functional we need both of them to be perfectly balanced. Can you see why? Can you see why it is so important it to welcome both into your life? Eastern medicine call it the Yin and the Yang, hindu culture call it the Linga and the Yoni, we could call it the moon and the sun, the ocean and the sand, the sky and the stars.
Masculine energies are primarily about “doing,” while feminine energies speak to “being.” The key is to understand when each serves us and to be able to identify if we’re out of balance and how to get back in alignment.
Life is not about who is more powerful, who is winning, who is strongest, who is better, who has the best life, who has the best idea… Life doesn’t have to be a constant competition, Life doesn’t have to be a constant power battle.
As women we’re taught to be more like men in order to be successful, we need to be strong, we need to be independent and do it all ourselves. I’m wondering, how can this be functional? How can it be functional to override our feminine energy full of curves in order to become a straight line in disguise? Do you think the curve is happy? Do you think it can express all it has to express or do you think it is more frustrated and would like to burst into a swirly confetti? Balance. Accept that both energies have equal rights to live within you. Drop the conditioning of “how things are supposed to be”, drop all you have been taught. There is no better, there is no worse. There is just the road to balance.
Here are a couple of hints on how to celebrate your feminine energy. If you are a man and reading this blog, I trust you are honoring your feminine energy as much as your masculine. And why not going as far as starting to celebrate the feminine energy within you as you add in more curves into your straight lines, as you add in creativity, intuition and sit with your emotions while you experience the journey?
1. Be in nature. Nature is life force energy and is at its core the strongest representation of feminine energy. It is the strongest representation of constant movement, of infinite contribution and of magnificent power. What can you learn from it?
2. Express your creativity. Curves need to move and they need a way to express their flow. What can you do today that would allow your creative side to be able to show up?
3. Sit with your emotions. Yeah, I know, it’s hard. It is so much easier to push them away. There is no perfect way to do it, just do it. Whatever you resist, persist. Whatever you embrace, dissolves.
4. Value spontaneity and play. Just have fun. Play, restore your factory settings and allow your inner child to play free and joyful. What can you do today to have fun with your inner child?
5. What can you wear today that will allow your feminine energy to feel empowered, flowy and joyful?
6. Celebrate the road ahead. Whatever the journey is, celebrate it. You are exactly where you are supposed to be.
7. Give voice to the voiceless. Contribute, Educate, Share, Influence every single day, Serve the Energy of Your Soul, Be Your Own Leader, Take Action.
How are you going to use your magnificent power today?
How are you going to use your personality to serve the purpose of your soul?
PS: I would like to make one very important note as I believe too many people misunderstand this concept: feminine energy and sexual energy are two completely different concepts and being “sexual” does not at all mean expressing your sexual energy. I just wanted to point that out since too many people are confused on the difference.